Jokes are highly subjective and depend on the audience’s sense of humor, but some jokes just keep on keeping on. Here are 10 jokes you can tell anywhere and anytime because they are both harmless and timeless.
- Why don’t scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything.
- What do you call a bear with no teeth? A gummy bear.
- Why was the math book sad? Because it had too many problems.
- What do you call a snake that works for the government? A civil serpent.
- How do you catch a squirrel? Climb up in a tree and act like a nut.
- Why did the tomato turn red? Because it saw the salad dressing.
- What do you call a can opener that doesn’t work? A can’t opener.
- Why did the chicken cross the playground? To get to the other slide.
- What do you call a pile of cats? A meowtain.
- How does a penguin build its house? Igloos it together.
Enjoy sharing these harmless and timeless jokes as they are sure to provide a laugh or two without creating offense! And since a top ten list is never enough, here are three bonus harmless and timeless jokes:
- Why don’t skeletons fight each other? They don’t have the guts.
- Why was the computer cold? Because it left its Windows open.
- What do you call a belt made out of watches? A waist of time.
Please follow and like us: