Table Of Contents
The article will give you all the relevant information regarding the coupons given out by the Dollar General stores to its customers.
Motive Behind these Coupons:
The main objective of the company is to maximize customer satisfaction. Looking at this goal, when the company started earning some profits, it decided to come up with some offers and promotions in order to maximize the customer benefits.
The best offer with which they had come up with was the, DG Customer-first survey, which allowed the lucky winners to receive a $100 gift card. This prize would enable then to buy the selected items at a discounted price than usual.
To benefit the customers more and more, it started distributing various coupons and offers in order to satisfy them with the best customer service and product quality.
Guidelines Regarding The Dollar General Coupons:
These coupons can be redeemed by you at all the stores of the company. There are certain rules and guidelines that you need to see, whether your coupon is valid or not.
- If you have found any coupon in the following list, they are valid and can be redeemed-
- Direct Mail
- Internet Printed Coupons
- Product Packaging
- In-Store Coupon Boxes
- DG Digital Coupons Or Paperless Digital Coupons
- DG Mobile Alert Text Messages
- Dollar General Mobile Website
- Dollar General Smart Phone Application
If the coupon does not have a valid promotional code, or is expired, or bought from a place that does not sell the original coupons, etc., will not be accepted at any Dollar General store.
- The coupon should be original with a valid barcode reader.
Note: No screenshot or a photocopy will be allowed.
- It would be binding only on the items sold by the stores.
- The coupon must be a “Manufacturers Coupon” or “Dollar General Store Coupon”.
- Coupons labeled as Dollar General coupons cannot be combined, generally, with manufacturer coupons.
Note: If the coupon states, only then the mentioned stacking is allowed.
- When the price of the item is less than the total coupon value, the difference will be applied to the balance of the total transaction.
- For a digital coupon, it can be redeemed during checkout using a phone number.
- A Mobile and Text coupon is accepted only when the promotional code stated is valid with the expiration date.
Note: These cannot be stacked with manufacturer coupons.
- If you have multiple coupons for the same item, only one of them can be redeemed at a single point of time.
How can you Collect the Digital Dollar General Coupons?
The process is quite simple and we have explained it in a step by step manner for your better understanding. Now that you know the actual motive of the company behind these deals, you can take a look at them without any tension.
- Sign-in into your Dollar General accounts with the help of your login credentials on the official website of the company.
Note: If you don’t have an account, you can simply click on the ‘Create Account’ button on the sign-in page.
- Now, click on the ‘DG Digital Coupons’ option on the right-hand side of the page.
You can also directly visit the page where you can get access to the coupons- https://dg.coupons.com/coupons
Note: you access the website using any device.
- You will notice a lot of coupons being displayed in front of you.
- And, You can add the desired coupons into the account to use them when needed.
- You can add filters to them for a refined search.
Note: Don’t forget to check the expiry date before adding them to your account.
You can check the FAQ’s section for clearing any query. If you still have further issues regarding the coupons, contact at the Dollar General customer support team by clicking on the ‘Live Chat’ button.
This article has been prepared, from the customer’s point of view. We hope you found the answer to your question.